Skip to content
Main content is below

What do I do if I'm unhappy with how the OPCC is using my information?

You have the right to request that the OPCC stops holding your personal information at any time.  Where possible we will seek to comply with your request but we may be required to hold or process your information to comply with a legal requirement.  There may be situations where you find that the information we hold is no longer accurate and you have the right to have this corrected.  You are also legally entitled to request a copy of any information that we hold about you – for further information please contact us by emailing:-

Who do I complain to if I am still unhappy?

You can also complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) if you are unhappy with any aspect of how the OPCC uses your personal information.  ICO contact details are below:-

The Information Commissioner's Office,
Wycliffe House,
Water Lane,
SK9 5AF.

Telephone: 08456 306060 or 01625 545745


Back to main menu