How is data collected & stored?
We may use the information we collect from you when you contact us in the following ways:
- To follow up with you after correspondence (email, letter or phone enquiries)
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your enquiries
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To provide you with information about news or events relating to the work of the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner
- To respond to surveys
- To process any complaints received about the Chief Constable, PCC or member of Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC) staff
- To forward complaints about Humberside Police to the appropriate department within the force so they may be dealt with appropriately.
- To seek the advice of the Home Secretary in relation to Police Pensions forfeitures.
Back to main menu