Skip to content
Main content is below

How You Can Contact Us

If you wish to apply for access to your personal data, restrict its processing, have it amended or removed, you can ask us verbally or write to us. We need to be supplied with sufficient personal details to locate the information you seek.

We will provide the information or deal with your request as soon as is practicable and at the latest within one month of receipt of your request, unless your request is complex or you send a large number of requests.  In which case we may need more time to provide the information, but we will inform you of this and explain why.

In some cases, we may not be able to respond to your request, for example if the request is either unfounded, excessive or repetitive.  When we cannot respond to your request, we will explain why.

If you consider that a request by you for access to your personal data has not been dealt with properly, you can write to our Office seeking resolution of your complaint, details below. 

Back to main menu