Skip to content
Main content is below

Hull Domestic Abuse Services


Hull Domestic Abuse Partnership: 01482 318 759 - To access support online

Hull Women’s Aid: 01482 446099 - To access live chat

Preston Road Women’s Centre: 01482 790310

Strength to Change - Helping men find the strength to stop Domestic Abuse 01482 613403

Early Help and Safeguarding Hub (EHASH) 01482 448879 option 4

If out of hours, please contact:  Emergency Duty Team 01482 300304

What happens if you contact Hull’s Domestic Abuse Partnership?

If you are a victim of domestic abuse, contact us in confidence at the domestic abuse partnership (DAP) for help on 01482 318 759.

For help and support access the Hull Domestic Abuse Partnership website 

If you are calling from the local area the telephone number does not appear on your bill. If you use a mobile phone the number does show up on your statement and in your dialled numbers list unless you delete it. If we ring you, our number does not show up on your phone.

You will be allocated a support worker who will talk with you in confidence, and discuss what to do next. This could include discussing how we can take action to improve your safety and your children's safety, how we can take action against abusers, and find you emergency temporary accommodation if needed.

If you can't visit our offices to meet with your support worker (for example, if you have a physical disability) we can visit you at home if it is safe to do so, or arrange to meet you at a more convenient location.

The DAP also offer - 

  • legal advice and support throughout the criminal justice system and in attending the solicitors or court
  • housing advice and support, this could include increasing security measures for you if you want to remain in your home or if it becomes too dangerous to remain in your home, there are options available (e.g. emergency accommodation)
  • benefits advice
  • referral to specialist support for children and young people
  • referral to health, drug and alcohol services

In an emergency, call 999. The Police take domestic violence seriously and can take action against abusers.